Introducing VFC’s Facility Protection System
The combination of VFC and Lyncole’s 40-plus years as national leaders in Lightning Protection and Grounding Systems makes us uniquely qualified to serve our customers’ Facility Protection needs. Since 2000 VFC has designed and installed over 3,500 unique Lightning Protection Systems. Lyncole has more than 120,000 XIT Grounding Systems in place. This experience has led us to the solution we call the VFC Facility Protection System.
The VFC Facility Protection System is a comprehensive, coordinated approach to complete Facility Protection from lightning and transient currents. It incorporates nationally and internationally recognized systems designs. No gimmicks. We use state of the art products, implementing Lightning Protection, Facility Grounding, Bonding, and Surge Suppression Systems. Our systems completely meet NFPA 780, UL 96A, IEEE, NEC, LPI standards, and are eligible for UL or LPI Certification. Specify VFC today.
Why specify the VFC Facility Protection System?
- Nationally recognized systems designs. No gimmicks.
- Low resistance, 30 year, electrical service ground, tested to ensure performance.
- Complete, NFPA 780, Lightning Protections System.
- Proper bonding / potential equalization.
- UL & NFPA surge protective devices on electrical and communication services.
- LPI multi-stage inspection and certification.
- Final VFC test and inspection report.
- One company system responsibility.